How to pay your Pakistani bills using Bayfikr
With Bayfikr, Overseas Pakistanis can finally pay their Pakistani bills instantly, conveniently & cost-effectively using their international bank accounts. Now Overseas Pakistanis do not need to send money to their relatives or their Pakistani bank accounts. They simply use Bayfikr.
Bayfikr allows you to pay electricity, gas, internet, phone, mobile phone, education, water and government bills in Pakistan from your UK or UAE bank accounts. We are also expanding in Saudi Arabia, Europe, Canada and the USA.
With Bayfikr, you can pay the following electricity companies:
- Faisalabad Electricity Supply Company (FESCO)
- Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO)
- Hyderabad Electricity Supply Company (HESCO)
- Islamabad Electricity Supply Company (IESCO)
- Karachi Electric (K-Electric)
- Lahore Electricity Supply Company (LESCO)
- Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO)
- Peshawar Electricity Supply Company (PESCO)
- Quetta Electricity Supply Company (QESCO)
- Sukkur Electricity Power Company (SEPCO)
- Tribal Electricity Supply Company (TESCO)
How to pay your electricity bill
1. Login to Bayfikr and select Electricity from the home screen.
Choose your electricity
Enter your 14-digit Reference
No and press Check Bill. You will see your latest bill.
Press Pay Now using
your attached bank. Once successful, you will receive a confirmation of
For instructions on how to attach your bank, click here.